Friday 24 January 2014

Day 18

24th January 2014


Firstly I want to apologise for the lateness of my last couple of posts. It's been a really really difficult week (all the more reason for me to grab on to those moments of gratitude!) and by the time I go to type it all up at the end of the day I'm a zombie! 

Fridays gratitude goes towards my beautiful Mum in Law Deb, who took the kids for the day while I went up to visit my Mum in hospital. She is such a fun person and her grandchildren just adore her and always find themselves doing interesting things when they are with her. She is also an amazing kindergarten teacher, and as a student teacher I consider her to be one of my most important mentors. She has been a rock for me during this really rough time with my Mum and I wouldn't be getting through it as well without her.


My second little moment of gratitude was this note left by our house cleaner and my friend Kylie. A little gesture that meant so much.











No comments:

Post a Comment