Monday 13 January 2014

Day 7

13th January 2014

Today my first grateful moment just could not be photographed, as it came via messages from family and friends sending their love and support during this tough time for our family. The love and warmth was just so overwhelming - and I know those positive thoughts are going to help my mother as she goes on her difficult journey, and to me and my family as we embark on it with her. 

My grateful photo today is of my dinner. My husband Narada cooks dinner every night for us, he does it with passion and with what he says is his secret ingredient - love. His amazing meals have kept me sustained for the past 14 years, and our kids for the past 9.  Tonight it was simple pasta cabonara, but it was so good and nourishing that I just had to share it as my photographic grateful moment of my day.  




No comments:

Post a Comment